Monday, August 3, 2009

August musings...

Well, here it is August and I am sitting in sweats wishing I had a pair of socks to put on as well. What a wacky weather summer we have had...only a smattering of days have even hit the high 80s much less the 90s...not that I am complaining ;-) August always makes me a bit giddy. You may not know it but I LOVE school supplies...I love the bargain on school supplies and I love the cool new little gadgets that will supposedly make you love school. I know they really won't make it easier but I do love the idea of it being easier. One thing I do believe every student should go out and buy is a planner for themselves. The planner can be a literal lifeline to all things in your student's life. Let them take part in the buying decision...we want them to want to use it!!
We have a few more classes scheduled before school begins. We will also begin a full schedule in the Fall sometime after the 3rd week of school...our coupon special continues. Gather together 10 students for a workshop and your child will attend free of charge.
Now during these last waning days of summer go out and pick some blueberries with your children, make a bonfire, camp under the stars...Enjoy this time of quiet...

2 comments:

  1. We through this blog trying to spread the Education in world. As today word is going to more techno shavy and mass is going to be more and more educated. So to spread education or get education one need to go to schools and for this the schools addressso, a list of collection of schools in dwarka http://www.dwarkaguide.com/Dwarka_Schools_Colleges.html dwarka schools list could be bit useful for schools addres search.

    ReplyDelete