Friday, March 27, 2009

It was a great workshop!

Our School Tools 101: Study Skills workshop this past Wedneday was so much fun!
The students were so attentive and everyone participated in our discussions. I can't wait to hear about all their progress. We spent a great deal of time teaching the children how to use a planner and be organized. The kids also are working on short and long term goals. I can't wait to hear how everyone is doing. I love teaching our workshops, there is nothing better than to teach children skills to make them more productive and less stressed.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking to Blessed Am I; it sounds like you're having great success with your new endeavor!

    Good luck to you and to your students!

    Marianne @ The New Frugal Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the planner it has helped me keep track of many things. and i also think the class helped me with studying a lot. thank you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Courtney!
    We are so tickled that you are using your "toolbox"!! Hope to see you at another workshop soon! Don't hesitate to ask us any questions!
    Miss Nancy

    ReplyDelete